BBQ Team Registraion
Think you have what it takes to be part of the Crawford County Fest Of Ale BBQ Competition. Lets see it.
Crawford County Fest Of Ale, City Park, Robinson Illinois
- KCBS “Style” Rib Cook-Off – Non-KCBS Sanctioned Event Using KCBS Guidelines
- Certified KCBS Judges Will Be On Hand
- Robinson City Park – Located Approx. 3/4 Mile South of Court House On S. Cross St.
- Entry Fee $75.00
- Entry Open To First 20 Teams
- Competitors Will Be Provided 2 Racks Of St. Louis Style Ribs and a rack of “slider” style buns if participating in people’s choice.
- “Peoples Choice” Is an OPEN CATEGORY and is not mandatory. Contestants may use a meat of their choice, cooked however they wish on their smoker. Meats may be prepped prior to arrival but must be completed on-site. Contestants will be provided a rack of “slider” buns to serve however they wish to those with a voting token.
- Competitors May Arrive And Setup at 8 am the day of the event.
- People’s Choice judging begins at 4 PM. (Contestants should have sliders displayed and ready to serve however they wish.)
- Rib turn-in will be 6 PM SHARP no late turn-ins allowed.
- Rib Garnish of Lettuce, Parsley, or Kale Only.
- Cash Prize And Trophies Awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place competitors. Special prize awarded to people’s choice “Grand Champion”
- Pay Out: 1st – $1000.00, 2nd – $300.00, 3rd – $200.00
- If Competitors Wish To Sell Food Items, They Must Contact The Crawford County Health Department At (618) 544-8798
- Electricity Available On-Site If Needed
- Team Set-Up Sites WIll Not Be reservable – Will Be Issued On First Come First Serve Basis.
- Cheating Of Any Form Will Not Be Tolerated And Will Be Grounds For Disqualification
- For Additional Information Please Contact Lareese Olinger via Facebook or Call (618) 553-9746
Please fill out the form below then click Submit. Once you have submitted your form make sure you hit the Pay Registration Fee or your team may not be accepted. Include your team name in the description to PayPal