BBQ Team Registraion
Think you have what it takes to be part of the Crawford County Fest Of Ale BBQ Competition. Lets see it.
Crawford County Fest Of Ale, City Park, Robinson Illinois
- KCBS “Style” Rib Cook-Off – Non-KCBS Sanctioned Event Using KCBS Guidelines
- Certified KCBS Judges Will Be On Hand
- Robinson City Park – Located Approx. 3/4 Mile South of Court House On S. Cross St.
- Entry Fee $75.00
- Entry Open To First 20 Teams
- Competitors Will Be Provided 2 Racks Of St. Louis Style Ribs & 1 Port Butt At Sign In
- Pork Butt Will Be Used For Corporate Choice
- “Corporate Choice” Is Open Category To Do As You Wish WIth Provided Port Butt
- Early Arrival Time Recommended For Preparation Of Pork Butt
- Competitors May Arrive And Setup The Evening Before (xxx) However, No Fires Allowed Before 12:00AM The Day Of The Competition (Yep.. Midnight!)
- Turn In Time For Pork Butt – 4PM, Ribs – 5PM SHARP!
- Rib Garnish of Lettuce, Parsley or Kale Only.
- Cash Prize And Trophies Awarded tp 1st. 2nd, 3rd
- Pay Out: 1st – $1000.00, 2nd – $300.00, 3rd – $200.00
- If Competitors Wish To Sell Food Items, They Must Contact The Crawford County Health Department At (618) 544-8798
- Electricity Available On Site If Needed
- Team Set-Up Sites WIll Not Be Reversible – Will Be Issued On First Come First Serve Basis. If You Want A Good Spot Get There Early
- Cheating Of Any Form Will Not Be Tolerated And Will Be Grounds For Disqualification
- For Additional Information Please Contact Lareese Olinger via Facebook or Call (618) 553-9746